Alaska Fishing Lodge
As the premiere Alaska fly fishing lodge in Bristol Bay, we are now offering 3-day trips ($3,900), 4-day trips ($5,200) 5-day trips ($6,500) and 7-day trips ($8,400) for the 2015 fishing season! Request more information below, or call us now at 1-800-451-6198.
As our guest you will have access to more than 30 different rivers and streams, enjoying some of the world’s best Alaska fishing for Trophy Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Silver Salmon, King Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Grayling and more across 3,000 square miles of the Bristol Bay watershed.
Why Alaska Rainbow Lodge?
- Guest-to-Guide Ratio. Every two guests fish with one guide each day.
- Access. Our floatplanes provide you with fast – in some cases exclusive –
access to more than 30 different rivers.
- Luxury. Five-star gourmet cuisine, beer, wine and open bar included.
- Expertise. The oldest and most respected Alaska fishing lodge
- Under its original owner with more than 50 years experience.
What You Get.
- All transportation from King Salmon, Alaska to our lodge and return.
- All Fly-outs are included – we fish over 30 rivers in our program.
- All fishing gear – rods, reels, lines, flys and accessories.
- Packaging vacuum sealing smoking of your salmon in airline-approved wet-lock boxes.
- All meals – beverages, liquor, beer, wine, soda and juice.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A FLY FISHERMAN TO ENJOY A TRIP WITH ALASKA RAINBOW LODGE!
We will teach you or you may use any type of fishing gear you are comfortable with.
Fish Bristol Bay
My fiancé and I stayed here last week. I can confirm everything that was said by each of the other reviewers regarding the fishing, food and service: each area is first rate. The lodge keeps a fleet of three Beavers for daily fly-outs to lakes or rivers where the fishing is the best for the type of fish we wanted to catch.jkjjr - South USA - TripAdvisor
I have been to Alaska several times and stayed at five different lodges ARL stands out for the way they run their lodge. The lodge itself is very clean, the meals are excellent, and they pay attention to the small details. This is a lodge in Alaska where you can take your wife and she will be very pleased with the accommodations - really great.Jim W - Windsor, Colorado - TripAdvisor
From the moment my husband and I were flown from King Salmon to the Alaska Rainbow Lodge, we felt transported to another world. There is no detail left unturned to make your Alaska experience second to none.Linda R. Gig Harbor, Washington - TripAdvisor