To learn more about this WORLD CLASS ADVENTURE, fill out the form below and Ron Hayes will personally get in touch with you, or you can call us now at: 1-800-451-6198
Family Week Special
Father/son, daughter, grandson, wife, nephew – bring the whole family! You pay one price $6,100.00 and the rest go for half-price – $3,050.
Two dates available:
Only 24 openings left. Book it now.
Last Chance – 50% Off Family Fishing
June 12-18 (5-day trip)
- $6,100 for the first family member
- 50% off for everyone else
July 12-19 (7-day trip)
- $7,950 for first family member
- 50% off for everyone else
Now offering 3, 4, 5 and 7-day trips starting at just $3,670
Fly Out Every Day
3, 4, 5 and 7-day trips, starting at just $3,670.
Access to more than 30 different rivers and streams, enjoying some of the world’s best fishing for Trophy Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Silver Salmon, King Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Grayling and more across 3,000 square miles of the Bristol Bay watershed.
- $3,670 – 3 Days
- $4,890 – 4 Days
- $6,100 – 5 Days
- $7,950 – 7 Days
5-7 day trips starting at just $3,645.
Fish from our jet boats on the famous Kvichak or Alagnak rivers for Trophy Rainbows, Grayling, Sockeye Salmon and Silver Salmon.
- $3,645 – 5 Days
- $5,100 – 7 Days
Why Alaska Rainbow Lodge?
- Guest-to-Guide Ratio. Every two guests fish with one guide each day.
- Access. Our floatplanes provide you with fast – in some cases exclusive – access to more than 30 different rivers.
- Luxury. Five-star gourmet cuisine, beer, wine and open bar included.
- Expertise. The oldest and most respected fishing lodge in Alaska under its original owner with more than 50 years experience.
Flightseeing and Photo Outings
The scenery alone is reason enough to put Alaska Rainbow Lodge on your bucket list. Fly over eons-old glaciers. Glide by active volcanoes. See the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes. Watch majestic brown bears fishing at Katmai National Park’s Brooks Falls, and moose, eagles, wolves and foxes roaming free in their natural habitats.
Book your world-class adventure
Fill out the form to your left and Ron Hayes will personally get in touch with you, or just call us now at: 1-800-451-6198.
We are the Premier Alaska Fly Fishing Lodge
- Ron Hayes has been in the sport fishing business in Alaska for 50 years.
- Where you can fly fish for the world’s largest rainbow trout. Alaska Trout Fishing
- Our home river, the Kvichak, has the largest sockeye salmon run in the world. Alaska Salmon Fishing
- Guides: you are guided by certified, Coast Guard licensed Alaskan fishing guides on a 2-to-1 ratio. Alaska Fishing Guides
- Boats: You have the use of any of our 40 river boats.
- Streams: You may fish any of our 30 different streams.
- Airplanes: Three beaver float planes for your exclusive use.
- ALL INCLUSIVE! For one price: guided fishing, deluxe room, exclusive use of our float planes, use of 40 boats, all fishing gear, gourmet meals, daily fly outs, and all liquor, beer and wine.
Where to Find the Fishing Lodge
- Alaska Rainbow Lodge is on the famous Kvichak (kwee – jack) river 230 miles S.W. of Anchorage, Alaska.
- Located in the heart of Bristol Bay.
- 18 air miles down the Kvichak river from the majestic Iliamna Lake.
- We are 20 minutes by float plane from the famous Katmai National Park and Preserve – the land of steaming volcanoes and turquoise lakes. Flightseeing and photo-outings to this natural wonderland are part of our Alaska Fishing Trips.
- Rainbow trout fishing is our specialty at Alaska Rainbow Lodge. The world’s largest rainbow trout, some up to 18 pounds, come from our home river, the Kvichak.
- Alaska Rainbow Lodge will provide you with a real chance of catching the largest native Rainbow Trout of your life.
- Unbelievable Alaska salmon fishing… millions swim right past our front door every year!
You don’t have to be a fly fisherman to enjoy a trip with Alaska Rainbow Lodge! We will teach you or you may use any type of fishing gear you are comfortable with.
When To Visit Alaska Rainbow Lodge
The season is June through September.
- Rainbow Trout…………….June-October
- King Salmon………………Mid June-July
- Sockeye Salmon………….Late June-July
- Chum Salmon…………….July-August
- Pink Salmon………………July-August
- Silver Salmon…………….August-Mid September
- Arctic Char……………….June-October
- Lake Trout………………..June-October
- Northern Pike…………….June-October
We can help! Call Ron and Sharon. We are your fishing trip experts.
How Much for the Fishing Trip of a Lifetime
Prices & Packages for 2013
NEW! 3 Day Fishing Trips
3 Days Fishing
3 Nights Lodging
$3,670 per Angler
NEW! 4 Day Fishing Trips
4 Days Fishing
4 Nights Lodging
$4,890 per Angler
5 Day Fishing Trips
5 Days Fishing
5 Nights Lodging
$6,100 per Angler
These trips won’t last long!
Early booking is encouraged.
7 Day Fishing Trips
6 1/2 Days Fishing
7 Nights Lodging
$7,950 per Angler
- All trips start and end at King Salmon, Alaska. Click here for more information on Planning your Alaska Fly Fishing Trip.
- To make a reservation, you may contact us by phone or use our online reservation form.
- Phone: 1-800-451-6198 or 1-817-236-1002
- Email: email@example.com
- Reservation requests will be held for 14 days pending receipt of a 50% deposit per person, with the balance of payment due 90 days before your trip start date.
What You Get
Our Trips Include:
- All transportation from King Salmon, Alaska to our lodge and return.
- All Fly-outs are included – we fish over 30 rivers in our program.
- All fishing gear – rods, reels, lines, flys and accessories.
- Packaging vacuum sealing smoking of your salmon in airline-approved wet-lock boxes.
- All meals – beverages, liquor, beer, wine, soda and juice.
Daily maid service, and host assist.
- All guides are U.S. Coast Guard approved and Alaska Dept. of Fish & Game licensed. One guide for each two guests.
- When boats are used, only 2 guests and one guide are in each boat – no crowded and competitive conditions!
- Private bedrooms by request. Normal occupancy is 2 guests to each bedroom, with private bath.
- Evening fishing after dinner on our home river (in June & July).
- Forced air heat & 24 hr electricity